Below is an example of one of our packages. Each wedding day is unique, as will yours be, from venues, type of ceremony to location. We can tailor a package to suit any needs.
[column width=”1/2″ title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” implicit=”true”]
What we offer:
- Me – Simon Andrew plus all my energy, lots of expensive equipment, tons of experience and my desire to give you the best photos possible.
- Graham – my 2nd photographer, Graham runs his own successful photography business and we’ve been working together for years. Having two photographers allows us to cover both the grooms and brides preparation as well as covering the front and the back of the ceremony location.
- A pre-wedding consultation at your venue – here we will discuss the day and any specific shots you want. In fact we usually visit the venue a few times on our own to get to know location so that the day runs smoothly.
- Help and advice – with planning the timings of your wedding day to ensure that everything fits in smoothly without rushing or being too drawn out.
- 10-12 hours of wedding photography on the day – Including your family portraits (if you want them) and your alone time shoot.
- 2-3 weeks of photo editing – we ensure everyone and every photo looks their absolute best before we send out the photos.
- High-resolution wedding photographs – individually edited with my years of experience to give bold, crisp, colourful images that will remain timeless.
- A private online gallery – for you and your friends & family to enjoy, without watermarks or logos to spoil the view. All photos are downloadable by you.
- A high quality USB stick – containing all your photos in display box.
Prices start from £999, final price is based on location and number of venues, please see our contact page for more details or head directly to our price enquiry form, we are happy to provide a quote for any sized weddings.
[column width=”1/2″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” implicit=”true”]
No request is to small or to silly – if you’ve seen something another photographer is offering then please just ask. Drop me a line in the contact section or head directly to the price enquiry form, you can also head to my social media page to see on of the many ways you can contact me.